I Saw the Sign
This is an assortment of signs we saw on our road trip that I found interesting or humorous for one reason or another. My sense of humor can be a little, well, different at times. If you don't find any of these signs funny the blame lies entirely with me! lol
You have to enlarge the cow to see the enhancement someone added to the sign. Keep in mind that this was near Area 51. ;)

The "New Menagement" does not appear to have done so well. Even with the Lo Low rates.


Anyone else see a problem with this sign?

You have to guess what is at this exit. It's the road trip version of a grab bag. ;) Actually I figured out later that the question sign simply means that you can get information there. Everyone else probably already knew that!




I never realized they were so close!
You have to enlarge the cow to see the enhancement someone added to the sign. Keep in mind that this was near Area 51. ;)

The "New Menagement" does not appear to have done so well. Even with the Lo Low rates.


Anyone else see a problem with this sign?

You have to guess what is at this exit. It's the road trip version of a grab bag. ;) Actually I figured out later that the question sign simply means that you can get information there. Everyone else probably already knew that!




I never realized they were so close!


1 Comments:
Excellent - Another road-sign fan! My OH laughs at me as I am constantly pulling over to take pictures of road signs while we are on our road-trips. Being a Brit, I am always excited by North American animal road-signs (moose, bears, etc). Yours made me laugh - I love the UFO cow and the tipping lorry.
Post a Comment
<< Home