Monday, October 09, 2006

I Am Getting a Woody!

I decided to buy myself a present for my birthday this year! I have had my eye on a few different Chris Craft speedboats and finally decided to get one. I chose the Speedster model because it is basically a little sportscar for the water. It is very well built, fast and fun to drive yet it doesn't burn a lot of gasoline. It is the kind of boat you just jump in and go when you feel like it.

The particular one I am getting is the Speedster Woody limited edition. Only 99 of this type are going to be built. It is a beautiful little boat that has plenty of teak trim and flooring. It will do close to 60mph.

It should be delivered on Wednesday or Thursday of this week! Woo Hoo!






4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beauty!

Lea

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's go camping at midnight pass!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey Troy,

That is a magnificent boat! Happy birthday! Hope you're enjoying ze boat. I was just telling Lisa that it's my aim in life to find an old European man to marry so we can go sailing around the Mediterannean together getting nice and toasted.

xox Sarah

9:34 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Sarah,

Lisa says that you have first dibs on me if something happens to her! lol

I'm not all that crinkly yet but I can speak with a bad Translyvanian accent after a few glasses of wine. Is that close enough?

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home