Saturday, October 07, 2006

The Wedding

Finally we get to the reason for our trip to Seattle, my long time close friend's wedding. Tom and I have been the best of friends since our sophomore year of high school.  I won't go over my entire best man's speech again here in the blog. Suffice it to say that when we met Tom was an enormous help in getting me settled in to a new school that had as many kids in it as my entire former town. He helped me out of trouble when I got into it and got me into trouble when it was worth it! Even though we have both lived in different parts of the country for most of our lives we still keep in touch regularly and stay the best of friends.

Tom never settled for good enough and waited for the right woman to come along before getting married. This was a fun wedding to attend. Interesting people, delicious food and a good time for all. Congrats to Tom and Connie!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're getting divorced. :(

Someone at the reception told my co-workers of my college brownie antics, which got me fired, which labeled me as a loser to my new bride as I am now unable to pay for the personal trainer.

Sorry for the long drive...but thanks for the wedding gift.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home