Mr. Kim to the Rescue!
As many of you probably know, Lisa is in Venice (Italy, not the one south of Sarasota!) with Wyatt and Griffin. I did not do any menu planning this time as I have been busy transitioning one of my businesses to it's new owners and just did not get around to it.
We have been eating bananas, peanut butter and jelly, Eggo waffles and toast for the most part! The boys do not mind but I've been getting hungry for something more substantial.
A few minutes ago our landscaper and neighbor, Mr. Kim, came to the rescue! The boys and I had stopped by his nursery earlier today to choose some trees that he is going to put in our yard. The boys had a good time running around in the muck and riding in a pickup truck.
The nursery is a pretty cool setup. Mr. Kim emigrated to the U.S. over thirty years ago. He worked hard in the landscape business and now has a very large and successful business that includes over 300 acres of prime real estate for his nursery.

A couple of his employees were out back cutting up one of the largest fish I had ever seen next to an enormous smoker. I do not know if it was my drooling at the smell of the smoker or Mr. Kim taking pity on my situation, but he dropped by with a huge tray of smoked meats! I used a bunch of the chicken in a burrito for dinner. Mmmmm Mmmmm
The boys had peanut butter and jelly...
We have been eating bananas, peanut butter and jelly, Eggo waffles and toast for the most part! The boys do not mind but I've been getting hungry for something more substantial.
A few minutes ago our landscaper and neighbor, Mr. Kim, came to the rescue! The boys and I had stopped by his nursery earlier today to choose some trees that he is going to put in our yard. The boys had a good time running around in the muck and riding in a pickup truck.
The nursery is a pretty cool setup. Mr. Kim emigrated to the U.S. over thirty years ago. He worked hard in the landscape business and now has a very large and successful business that includes over 300 acres of prime real estate for his nursery.

A couple of his employees were out back cutting up one of the largest fish I had ever seen next to an enormous smoker. I do not know if it was my drooling at the smell of the smoker or Mr. Kim taking pity on my situation, but he dropped by with a huge tray of smoked meats! I used a bunch of the chicken in a burrito for dinner. Mmmmm Mmmmm
The boys had peanut butter and jelly...


1 Comments:
Glad to know that you and the boys are safe and sound and had something good to eat.
Post a Comment
<< Home