The Supplies

If you followed the adventures of Mr. X and kids when Lisa went to Germany last year you might notice a similarity in the picture of the supplies this time around. In mathematics the term "similar" has a specific meaning. Basically, the attributes are the same but the measurements are different. In this case (so to speak) you'll notice a much larger pile of wine crates! I learned my lesson last time and had my wine guy deliver half a truck full last week. :D Since it is important to have a contingency plan I also have a supply of rum and a key lime tree.

We are fully stocked with the six basic food groups; peanut butter, bananas, mac & cheese, milk, orange juice and wine. I also laid in a bunch of diapers and wipes. I felt like I was hurricane planning as I completely packed my basket at the grocery store today. We're only planning on leaving to pick up another digital camera as Lisa took our only one to France with her today!


3 Comments:
mr X,
i read aalto, is that an alto vase or a brand of wine? you forgot the hamburgers and ketchup by the way.
love
Terry
It's wine. ;)
Ah yes, the ketchup food group. One of the most important ones to my four year old.
Hmmm, Much healthier stock than last time.... I see bananas and OJ on the menu now!!
Post a Comment
<< Home