Saturday, August 05, 2006

Cheap Entertainment




Life is easier with four young boys when you find simple ways to keep them occupied. Many people will claim that the biggest benefits of the web include democratization of the media, efficient supply chain management, connecting geographically diverse groups with common interests, working as a force to free people and nations, etc... Personally, I believe that the most important thing to come out of the internet revolution is a cheap and easy way to keep your kids occupied.

Clicking on the pictures to the right will take you to just a few of the many simple ways to entertain your children for hours on end while you drink your wine.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nooooooooooooooooooo! Not Peanut Butter Jelly Time! If we're singing this for a month, Troy, it's on your head!

Rachel

6:40 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I take perverse pleasure in getting songs stuck in people's heads. I have been known to leave Tom's Diner by Suzanne Vega playing in the minivan for when Lisa gets in. It drives her nuts because she doesn't like Suzanne Vega and that song gets stuck in your head al day long.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Lady M said...

Do do do do do do do.. I was waiting on the corner...

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Troy, you are in for some serious payback! I didn't even click on it, all I did was witness that stupid banana and I've been singing it all day. And we don't even have kids! Sooo unfair.

Rachel

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home