Tuesday, July 25, 2006

E-Ticket


Click the pic for an e-ride with Mr. X

There are a lot of ways to have fun in a car. Now that I am no longer a teen all of them revolve around driving. I enjoy getting together with some friends or a car club and renting out a road course to play around on for a day or two. I also occasionally go to the drag strip to feel the raw power of the car. The easiest and most convenient way to get out and refine your driving skills is at an autocross.

An autocross is a timed event where drivers take turns running through a track defined by cones. You are competing against the other drivers to see who can get through the course the fastest. Smooth wins out over brute force everytime. It is more a test of the driver's skills than drag racing.

Choose a link below for a virtual ride with Mr. X at his last autocross.
Full Version - Recommended
Small Screen 2 MB Version for slower Net Connections

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.X, that was awesome!!!! Was the understanding wife hidden in the car?

Rafa.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

haha

No, the understanding wife was watching all four kids while I played around on the track!

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My 5 year old nephew, Jack, saw your picture and said, "Wow what a cool car! Who's driving it?" I replied, "That's Mr.X." It was all he wanted to know.

Lea

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home