Texans & Trucks
We stayed in my brother's loft in Austin, Texas on the second night. It was a treat after the dump we slept in on the first night. We had a great time just hanging out. Dinner was pizza from Whole Foods. The WF near his place is the flagship store. The WF corporate offices are located directly above the store. It was amazing. It had to be at least three times the size of our local WF.
The next morning we headed out across Texas. I have never seen so many pickup trucks in my life. And not just trucks, they all seemed to have something in tow behind them or piled into the bed. I even saw pickups pulling other pickups on trailers! In fact, Texans do not even need to get out of their trucks to get a case of beer. I caught a pic of one going through the drive-through beer barn!




The next morning we headed out across Texas. I have never seen so many pickup trucks in my life. And not just trucks, they all seemed to have something in tow behind them or piled into the bed. I even saw pickups pulling other pickups on trailers! In fact, Texans do not even need to get out of their trucks to get a case of beer. I caught a pic of one going through the drive-through beer barn!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home